Need to get educated about vaccines?
In addition to reading through the Vaxopedia, these articles and websites can help you see through the myths and conspiracy theories that might make you think about delaying or skipping one or more vaccines.
- How to Do Research About Vaccines on the Internet
- An Important Immunization Message from the AAP
- Tactics and Tropes of the Antivaccine Movement
- CDC – Vaccine Education
- Responding to Concerns About Vaccines
- A one stop shop for immunization training and resources
- Top 20 Questions about Vaccination
- 124 Research Papers Supporting the Vaccine/Autism Link…or Not. No, They Don’t.
- Are Vaccines Safe?
- Vaccines are Effective
- I was Duped by the Anti- Vaccine Movement
- Why Worry About the Unvaccinated?
- Vaccines—Calling the Shots
- 10 Questions To Distinguish Real From Fake Science
- Countering Dr. Sears
- Vaccine Science: Evaluating Scientific Information and Studies
- Nine Questions, Nine Answers.
- More Evidence for the Safety of Vaccines
View original post 119 more words